Saturday, May 5, 2012

“Only the discoverer of Tutankhamen’s tomb would know how she felt upon finding this treasure"

I have acquired a time capsule.  It was not made by anyone that I know.  It was given to me by a friend saying, "I know that you like to read blogs, so I thought you would enjoy this non-digital blog."


I plan on going through this time capsule and seeing where it takes me.  I've briefly gone through the box and it seems to have a large number of photographs as well as a journal inside.  The journal seems to chronicle a family history written by a woman named Kathryn.

I plan to copy this history and attempt to match up the photos in the box and photos that I can find online so that this history can have new life.  I do not plan to share any last names that I find or any recent pictures that may surface.

Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment